Create your COVID Locating Health Provider Portal account
- Providers who are approved COVID-19 vaccine administrators and have received a registration email from Vaccines.gov inviting them to set up a COVID Locating Health Provider Portal (Provider Portal) account. COVID-19 vaccine providers can add flu vaccine stock information for their location after they complete the initial account set up.
As an approved COVID-19 vaccine provider, you should receive an email from [email protected] inviting you to create a COVID Locating Health Provider Portal account. This invitation will expire after 7 days.
Screenshot of registration email
- Check what email address is listed in Section A of your Provider Agreement - this is the address your registration email is sent to. If you need to change this email please contact your jurisdiction or pharmacy partner.
- Check if your link has expired. If your registration link is older than 7 days, it will expire. You will receive new reminder emails with new links every 5 days.
Enter your account's email address, this must be the email address that received the registration email. You may then create a password.
Screenshot of account creation
Tips for creating a secure password:
- Use upper- and lower-case letters (e.g., Aa)
- User 8 or more characters
- Use a number (e.g., 1234)
- Use a symbol (e.g., !@#?)
- No guessable password (e.g. Password123!)
- No password containing part of username
- No password containing first or last name
Select vaccine(s) from the drop down. Your selected vaccines will appear under
If you need to remove a vaccine, click the small
Xto the right of the vaccine name.
Vaccines selected at this phase will be added to all locations listed in your account.
Screenshot of provider setup screen
You have two options for how you will report. This choice determines how many accounts you will be able to create for your organization.
Screenshot of location setup question
Option 1: Report on behalf of all locations listed on your
This option limits you to only one account.
Option 2: Each location is responsible for reporting their own information
This option allows you to have 2 additional user accounts per location. Additional registration emails will be sent to the email addresses listed for primary and backup location contact from Section B of the Provider Agreement. You and the two additional contacts will have accounts.
If you select option 2, you will see the following screen confirming the additional accounts that will be sent registration emails.
Screenshot of additional location contacts
Once you have selected your vaccines and your reporting designation, save your preferences by selecting the
Congratulations, you have set up your COVID Locating Health Provider Portal account!