Enter flu vaccine stock status - by file upload
- Providers and jurisdictions who have completed registration for a COVID Locating Health Provider Portal account.
- You are ready to log flu vaccine stock and want to upload by template.
Although it is not required, we encourage you to report if your location(s) have flu vaccines
out of stockevery two weeks so the public using Vaccines.gov can easily find a flu vaccine near them. If you haven't updated your flu vaccine stock status in over two weeks, your stock status on on Vaccines.gov will change from "in stock" to "call to confirm" and your location will not appear in searches.
Screenshot of Other Vaccines - Upload File tab
The first time you visit this page to upload your stock status, you will only have the
Blank templateoption to select.
After you've submitted at least one file with stock status, you will have the option to choose your
Your most recent file. Either can be used to update and submit new vaccine stock status.
Screenshot of visual location of download link
- The file name will include other vaccine inventory template and the date
- The file will pre-populate with all the locations and NDCs for your organization. Any new locations added after provider setup will automatically appear in the template files.
In Stockcolumn starts with
<Enter Yes or No>for each NDC and location
Blank template spreadsheet
- The file name will be
- The file will come with all location data pre-filled, including any NDC selected during provider setup or added through the manual form. The file will have your last reported stock value pre-filled in the
Most recent inventory spreadsheet
Screenshot of file download window
Navigate on your computer to find your file, select it, and click
Screenshot of file upload
Screenshot of uploading spreadsheet
If there are no errors, the file will upload successfully, Step 3 will change to a green
Success!message. It will also tell you how many records were updated so you can make sure that is correct.
Screenshot of success screen
If you get an error message, the upload has failed. Check the error message for information on what is causing the error. Once you have fixed the error, click
Try Againto upload the new file.
Example of a failed file upload
- Make sure you aren't missing any required fields VTrckS Pin or Provider ID, NDC, or a stock status for at least one vaccine.
Congratulations, you have now updated your flu stock status!