Enter location information - by file upload
- Providers and jurisdictions who have completed registration for a COVID Locating Health Provider Portal account.
- You need to set up or edit your location phone number, website, hours, and other details — and want to do so via the file upload method.
Provider location name and address must be updated through the CDC by the provider’s jurisdiction, or pharmacy network.
Screenshot showing visual location of the Provider location file
- The file will download as a .CVS file with the date in the name, the file name will be
- Save the file to your desktop so that it is easier to find to upload.
Screenshot of excel file used for uploading location by template
If you have set your locations to be publicly viewable, make sure the information in these fields on your file is correct to help guide the public to accurate information about how to access vaccines.
Screenshot of fields in excel file
Screenshot of excel doc being saved
Navigate your computer to find your file, select it, and click
Screenshot of file being located on desktop
Screenshot of visual location of Step 3
If there are no errors, you will see a green
Success!screen. You will be able to see how many records were updated. Public display data is updated on Vaccines.gov every 5 hours.
Screenshot of "Success" message
If the file contains errors, the upload will fail and you will see an error message with details about what’s causing the error. Once you have updated the file, press
Try Againto upload the new file.
Screenshot of an error message "Row number 3. Display to the Public Maybe is not supported"
- Make sure you aren't missing required fields: VTrckS Pin or Provider ID, Display to the Public, Public Display Phone Number or Pre Screen Web Address.