Comment on page
Enter location information - manually
- Providers and jurisdictions who have completed registration for a COVID Locating Health Provider Portal account.
- You need to set up or edit your location phone number, website, hours, and other details — and want to do so via the manual method.
Provider location name and address must be updated through the CDC by the provider’s jurisdiction, or pharmacy network.
Screenshot of Public Display Log Manually screen header
Once the location is set to display, the toggle will move to the right and turn blue. If you would like to switch all locations to display, you can toggle the button at the top of the page above all the locations.
Screenshot of different states of toggle for display to the public
- If you want to display most of your locations, but not all, you can toggle all to display to the public and then toggle off the locations you wish not to display.
- The number of locations set to the public will display at the top of the location box "1 location set to display".
Supply Levelwill only be editable for those locations set to display to the public.
- On-hand inventory quantities will never display to the public. If you choose not to display to the public, you are still required to log quantity on-hand for those locations.
Screenshot of selecting location name
You can also cancel at any time. If you cancel, your updates will not be saved.