Enter COVID-19 vaccine inventory - by file upload
- Providers and jurisdictions who have completed registration for a COVID Locating Health Provider Portal account.
- You are ready to log COVID-19 vaccines and want to upload data using a provided template.
As a provider administering COVID-19 vaccines, you are required to update your inventory monthly.
Screenshot of COVID inventory file upload banner
The first time you visit this page to upload your inventory, you will only have the
Blank templateoption to select.
After you've submitted at least one set of inventory, you will have the option to choose your
Your most recent file. Either can be used to update and submit new vaccine stock status.
- The file name will use your organization and date
- The file will pre-populate with all the locations and NDCs for your organization. Any new locations added after provider setup will automatically appear in the template files.
- The Quantity column has <Enter Quantity> for each NDC and location.
In Stockcolumn starts with
<Enter Yes or No>for each NDC and location.
- The file name will be
- The file will come with all location data pre-filled, including any NDC selected during provider setup or added through the manual form. The file will have your last reported inventory prefilled in the
Most recent file template
Tip: save the file to your desktop with the date so that it is easier to find to upload.
Saving the spreadsheet
Navigate on your computer to find your file, select it, and click
Uploading the spreadsheet
Selecting the file to upload
If there are no errors, the file will upload successfully, Step 3 will change to a green
Success!message. It will also tell you how many records were updated so you can make sure that is correct.
The most recently reported inventory is sent to the CDC every day at 5:00 am Eastern.
Check file validation
If you get an error message, the upload has failed. Check the error message for information on what is causing the error. Once you have fixed the error, click
Try Againto upload the new file.
Congratulations, you have now reported your inventory!