Enter COVID-19 vaccine inventory - manually
- Providers and jurisdictions who have completed registration for a COVID Locating Health Provider Portal account.
- You are ready to report COVID-19 vaccine inventory and want to log data manually.
As a provider administering COVID-19 vaccines, you are required to update your inventory monthly.
All your locations will be listed out on the screen along with the most recently entered inventory for each location.
Screenshot of log manually tab
Screenshot of visual location of edit button
Once you have selected edit, the table will become editable, from this screen you can also cancel at anytime and no changes will be saved.
Screenshot of visual location of cancel button
Please note that the "Date Submitted" column will automatically update when a change is submitted for any of the fields in the table above (Doses, In Stock, Supply Level). There are three different statuses that may display in the Date Submitted column:
- "Now" status in purple indicates that a change was just submitted
- Date status in green indicates that inventory has been updated within 29 days and is in compliance
- Date status in red followed by "!" indicates that inventory has not been updated in 29 days or greater and is out of compliance
Screenshot of Submit Inventory button
You will receive a success message letting you know your inventory has been recorded.
Repeat if needed for multiple locations.
Congratulations, you have now reported your inventory!